Procedure To Gain Citizenship Of Germany | Abrazo Immigration’s
Germany is one of the most popular immigration country in the world. The education, employment, economic rate of Germany is very good. Germany is the largest country in European Union. In present time something 10 million peoples currently live in Germany. About ¼ part population of Germany is immigrant.
Visas of Germany:-
- Visa for work
- Visa for training
- Visa for study
- Visa for tourist
- Visa for job
Benefits of immigration to Germany:-
- Due to good economy
- Good healthcare facilities
- Good education system
- More employment opportunities
- Time period for applying permanent residency in Germany is very short.
- Three German cities are on the list of “The world’s ten most Live-Able cities” in the wolrd.
- Lowest rate of unemployment in the world.
- There is a shortage of skilled worker’s and professionals in many sector’s of Geramny.
Eligibilty criteria for Germany Visa:-
- Applicants of Delhi must have 15 years of regular secondary education either 3 or 4 years Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- English proficiency is very sufficient.
- Passport must be valid for 1 year before filling the application of Ration Card.
Documents required for Visa:-
- Completely filled application form
- Two passport size photograph
- Passport copy
- Health and character certificate
- Proof of professional status of applicant
- Income Tax Return certificate
Germany immigration policy:-
In 2000, the German government has taken several steps to improve the German immigration situation . There have been several reforms of Germany’s national migration policy. Immigration become a major subject of debate in Germany. So attempts to improve the visa and immigration system resulted in the immigration law.
Some migration policies of Germany:-
- Border policy
- Refuges policy
- Visa policy
- Right of migrants
- Immigration policy
- Citizenship policy