Procedure To Gain Citizenship Of Hong Kong Immigration
Hong Kong Immigration:-
Hong Kong is the best place if you want to see for do work or education in foreign country. If you have good qualification and professional skills then you can apply for Visa.
In some countries there is a quota for number of peoples but in Hong Kong there is no quota for any people who want to do work and live in Hong Kong.
Some points to obtain Hong Kong Visa:-
- If you obtain your degree your degree or higher secondary qualification from Hong Kong then you are eligible to increase your stay time or return to Hong Kong under the immigration of Non-Local Graduates.
- If you obtain your degrees and higher secondary qualification outside from Hong Kong then you are eligible to immigrate in Hong Kong under General Employment Policy.
Some Visa Policies of Hong Kong:-
- Policy to attract foreign ertrepreneurs
- Policy to attract foreign skilled professionals
- Policy to attract mainland talent
Hong Kong is ranked sixth in the world restrictive immigration law for foreign professionals.
Why Hong Kong is popular immigration country?
- Earn money in Dollars
- Hong Kong is highly developed country
- It has biggest economy in the world
- Highly developed transport facilities
- Government favors in growth of Industrial development
- It has better healthcare facilities
- Hong Kong is the seventh largest Stock Exchange country in the world
Employment policy of Hong Kong:-
Hong Kong’s immigration policy play a vital role to attract foreign investors and professionals. About 150 countries are allowed free Visit Visa in Hong Kong for 60 to 170 days of period. Government of Hong Kong provides appropriate Visas for Business entities who may want to run their Business in Hong Kong.