Hong Kong Immigration Process
Highly developed, capitalist and freest economy, capitalist service economy characterized by low taxation and free trade, Highly Developed Transportation Network, a centre of modern architecture, ranked second in the Ease of Doing Business, high level of civil liberties.
– Check how to apply – Go to Assessment Form
Hong Kong is one of the best places in the world to live and work. Hong Kong is Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, located on the southern coast of China. It ranks very high in terms of high GDP, well-developed infrastructure, high living standard, high human development index, low taxation, etc. If you have the right qualification and experience, you can be considered eligible to get the Hong Visa as per Hong Kong Skilled Migrant Policy. Apart from this if you pursue your education in Hong Kong; you may also be able to enhance your chances of Hong Kong Immigration.
Why Hong Kong is Popular Immigration Destination?
- Hong Kong has a highly developed, capitalist and the biggest freest economy in the world.
- Hong Kong is a leading center for international finance and trade.
- The Government here favors the industrial development and growth.
- It was ranked second in the Ease of Doing Business Index in the world.
- Highly Developed Transportation Network facilitates the workers, businessmen and the people in general.
- Hong Kong dollar is one of the most traded currencies in the world
- The Hong Kong Stock Exchange is the seventh largest Stock Exchange in the world.
- Hong Kong laws provide a high level of civil liberties.
- The basic law here guarantees the high degree of religious freedom; hence it welcomes the individuals with diverse, culture, religion, and customs.
- It is considered as a center of modern architecture, and one of the world’s most vertical cities.
How to Apply for Hong Kong Visa?
If you have the opportunity of working in Hong Kong, go for it! You will experience a thriving business world and a competitive job market. Due to its location, free port status, well-developed infrastructure, and low taxation, Hong Kong has been popular among those seeking new challenges abroad since years
Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
Hong Kong has introduced Quality Migrant Admission Scheme to attract highly skilled or talented persons who are fresh entrants not having the right to enter and remain in Hong Kong to settle in Hong Kong in order to enhance Hong Kong’s economic competitiveness in the global market. Successful applicants under the Scheme may bring their spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong provided that they are capable of supporting and accommodating their dependants on their own financial resources without relying on public assistance in Hong Kong.
In order to Qualify under Quality Migrant Admission Scheme, one must score minimum of 80 points based on the following factors:-
Achievement-based Points Test
The Scheme also caters for the entry of individuals with exceptional talent or skill who have outstanding achievements. They may choose to be assessed under a separate Achievement-based Points Test. Assessment under this test focuses on achievements attained by applicants and applicants who opt to be assessed under this test are claiming a scoring of 165 points under one scoring factor only.
Points may be awarded under this test if:
- The applicant has received an award of exceptional achievement (e.g. Olympic medals, Nobel prize, national/international awards); or
- The applicant can show that his/her work has been acknowledged by his/her peers or has contributed significantly to the development of his/her field (e.g. lifetime achievement award from industry).
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and accompanying family members.
- You must hold good moral conduct and health.
- The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English.
- The applicant must have a good education background, normally a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary educational institution.
No application fee is chargeable upon application submission. The prescribed fee for the issue of a visa, entry permit, or extension of stay under the Scheme is HK$160.
How to Take the First Step to get a Hong Kong Visa?
Apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply for the Visa under a particular category. As an incomplete application or the application missing any procedural facts or documents, may lead to rejection and you may lose your quality time and effort due to the processing delay.
Abrazo Immigration is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. for the last few years.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Abrazo Immigration or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable category and getting a guaranteed approval well within time.