Visa is an official document that allows us to you legally entered in a foreign country. Visa documents are authorized by government of a country. For movement from one country to another country you will need to Passport and Visa documents. These documents verify the purpose of your movement. You can easily move in any country of the world as your choice if you have legally authorized all documents from the government of that country. There are different types of Visas.
There are different types of Visas.
- Student Visa
- Business Visa
- Work Visa
- Travel/Tourist Visa
- Spousal Visa
- Transit Visa
Visa is very necessary if you go from your home country to any other country ( for travel, work, study ) but that country does not have a Visa policy with your home country. Then at that situation you can’t do your work freely in other country. Then you have a Visa policy from foreign country with your home country to do your work freely.
- A photocopy of information page of your passport.
- One or two photograph of specific size determined by Visa Office.
- Proof of Financial support.
- Travel insurance
- Airplane ticket
- Proof of purpose of travel
- Visa application fees
Questions regarding Visa interview
- Why do you want to go to other country?
- Do you have criminal record or not?
- Who will you be visiting?
- How long will you stay?
- Do you have health insurance for this trip?